The equipment isn't the problem, it's the lack of electricity, a team of specialists and a sterile environment - that's hard to come by constantly on the go. He needed two dialysis machines nine years ago, he was in bad shape then, showing signs of a stroke too in his videos. There's a very small chance he would have made it this long and by some miracle he has, he's in no shape to run anything.
There hasn't been any intelligence on him in years either, really very little since the attacks. I'm pretty positive he's been dead for a long time, I think the gov. knows this too, but without a boogey-man to chase the support for the war goes way down, Bush knew this and Obama knows this - which is why we're cutting our losses and getting out of there.
According to Fidel Castro Bin Laden is alive and well and working for the C.I.A., seems he seriously believes that!?!
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks